Thursday 21 December 2006

funny jokes

Here is the another 2 jokes:



There are three boys called Willy,Zip and Pea they go into their classroom and their teacher is not there so Zip jumps on top of the cupboard,Willy goes in it and Pea does a joy dance on the table then the teacher comes in and says Zip down Willy out Pea in the corner.



Here's the next one:

There are three men an Irish man an English man and a Scottish man they all go in a haunted house first of all the Irish man goes into a room and he hears a voice the voice said "I'll bite off your head I'll bite off your arms I'll bite off your legs and I'll eat your body so the Irish man does a suicidal jump out the window.Second the English man goes into a room and he hears same voice as the Irish man the voice said "I'll bite off your head I'll bite off your arms I'll bite off your legs and I'll eat your body.so the English man does a suicidal jump out the window.Last of all the Scottish man goes into a room and he hears same voice again the voice said "I'll bite off your head I'll bite off your arms I'll bite off your legs and I'll eat your body.He goes to the spooky old cupboard and opens it and there's a little boy eating jelly babies! and singing I'll bite off your head I'll bite off your arms I'll bite off your legs and I'll eat your body.

No comments: